Eight Reasons to trust Great Lakes Scale
- Brands: We choose only to distribute the finest products from the most trusted manufacturers. These include industry-leading names such as Avery Weigh-Tronix, B-Tek, Cardinal, GSE, MSI, Ohaus, Salter Brecknell and RiceLake. You’ll find our complete list of chosen manufacturers here – SALES.
- Uses: You’ll find superior branded products for all your specific equipment needs, including counting scales, bench scales, truck scales, floor scales and portable scales. To discover all our equipment options, click here – PRODUCTS.
- Industries: Whether you are in agriculture, automotive, aggregates, construction, manufacturing, recycling, medical, laboratory or aerospace; Great Lakes Scale will work to understand your business, appreciate your requirements, and deliver effective weighing solutions.
- Advice: Our vastly experienced sales and service staff knows how your choice of weighing system can impact the effectiveness of your operation. We commit ourselves to helping you find the perfect scale for the task you are undertaking, even where this means delivering a custom design. Need some advice or have a problem to solve? Call us on 586-776-0517 now.
- Rent or buy, small or large: Whether you require just one or a large number of scales, the products we offer for sale and rental are fully tested and certified before you use them. You might be measuring tiny quantities on a gram scale, or weighing in an industrial setting– our complete commitment to the excellence of the products we offer never varies.
- Service: A purchase or rental is only the start of our relationship with you. Throughout the life of your equipment, from the moment of installation, we can offer 24-hour emergency service every day of the year, and speedy troubleshooting services if and when problems occur. You’ll find that our factory trained technicians and the outstanding service they offer will surpass your expectations.– SERVICE.
- Prevention: Thanks to our predetermined calibration schedules, we can deliver the level of preventative maintenance for your weighing instruments that will detect any deficiencies.
- Accreditation: Here’s the important technical information – Great Lakes Scale is an accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory, and provides all necessary ISO 9002 requirements. We also work with any State and County Weights and Measures Agencies. We always follow NIST Handbook 44 for our service procedures. We are a registered service agency with the states of Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. We always match the highest standard of service to your own specific quality requirements.